- New API version 2015-09-09 changes are reflected in this SDK version:
- New API version 2015-08-15 changes are reflected in this SDK version:
/account/createnow accepts both old and new style params.
- removed deprecated call
- added restricted
- improved documentation.
- Removed backward compatibility with official Python WePay SDK.
WePayHTTPError, which is a base exception for both
- changed they way calls are initialized. This change doesn’t affect the way calls are made.
- Fixed and improved error handling, new exceptions:
timeoutcan be specified on per call basis.
- Python 3 compatible
- Calls are made using requests
library by default (if installed), falls back to urllib if requests
are not installed or if
WePayis initialized with
WePayConnectionErroris raised in case there is a problem connecting to WePay server, ex. timeout.
- Addition of a full test suit.
- ‘original_ip’ and ‘original_device’ params are now optional in /credit_card/create.
silentmode is more flexible.
SubscriptionChargeto their own modules.
- New API version 2014-01-08 changes are reflected in this SDK version:
- implemented /user/register and user/resend_confirmation calls.
- added /account/get_update_uri and /account/get_reserve_details
- depricated /account/add_bank, /account/balance, /account/get_tax and /account/set_tax calls.
- restructured SDK in such a way that all API objects are separate classes, so
as an example, if we have a WePay instance
api = WePay()and we want to make a /account/find call, it will look like this
api.account_find()(notice . instead of _), although in this version both are equivalent, latter one is depricated and will be removed in version 1.3. Despite these changes lookup calls will be the same, ex.
- Added flexibility to use different API version per call basis. So it is now
possible to make a depricated call like this:
batch_reference_idkeyword argument to each call that accepts
- Added required arguments to /credit_card/create call:
- Added subscription calls:
- Few bug and spelling fixes.
- Initial release